copyright

Friday, September 23, 2011

My nephew ~ Aaronn!

Little Aaronn was born with the bones in his forehead fused together, I know there's a long technical name for this but I cant remember what it was. At 7 months of age he underwent a huge surgery to have them taken apart. They had to cut from one ear across the top of his head to the other and pull the skin down over his skull! He was going to need at least 1 pint of blood and his mom wanted it to be from family since she nor her husband were a match. I felt very blessed to have been a match and so I donated and they used my blood during his surgery. I couldn't be there physically for his surgery but part of me was :) He holds a very special place in my heart... I just adore this little sweet heart!! That was 6 months prior to these pictures. It's amazing... you can't tell at all and the way the doctors did the incision his hair covers the scar completely!!

Now on to the pictures... Father's Day weekend we took a camping trip to Red Bud (just outside of Yosemite National Park) and camped along the Merced River. It was a great time with my husbands sister and her family! The kids enjoyed playing in the little pool our husbands made for the kids out of big rocks even though the water was FREEZING!!! I was taking pictures of the kids when little Aaronn decided to crawl right up to my camera! Seriously, he could have kissed it he was so close! These pictures are the result and I couldn't help but share!




Then he curled up in his mama's lap and gave me some of the cutest smiles!



Isn't he just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.??


Ok, well maybe I'm just a little biased... but I just had to share... Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment