copyright

Monday, September 26, 2011

The C Family ~ Part 2!

This is the 2nd half of the shoot I posted on Thursday of last week... click here if you missed that. As you will see in the photos below they were a super fun couple to photograph and sooooo obviously in love! "M" had taken her time thinking about what she wanted her pictures to look like and actually text messaged me with several of them for ideas. This worked out sooooo well because I knew the "look" she was going for and she knew what to do as far as posing and her husband "J" just enjoyed being close to his wife!


This was my 1st attempt at an in-camera lens flare... I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!!



The sunset was sooooo beautiful... this is by far my most favorite shot of the YEAR!


Aren't they just too cute together??



I love the expression on her face... shhhhhhh (he said something naughty)!!!










I love the softness of this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment