copyright

Friday, September 30, 2011

{My Boys}

Wednesday morning our power was out due to work in our neighbor hood for 2 hours. I was bored and needed something to do that didn't require electricity. These photos of my boys are a result of a few minutes of watching them and capturing their play. Yesterday, I posted a series of photos of our son Brayden putting a puzzle together... you can see that here if you missed that post.

This book really captured his attention for quite awhile...



Awwww... He looks like a little man reading... makes me think of a cute photo shoot idea of a little boy/ girl with glasses placed at the end of their nose reading a large book... wouldn't that be adorable???



"See my truck Mommy?!"


The next few pictures tell a story... the one below is of Rigan playing quietly with his toy...


Then Brayden comes along and takes it away... notice the scowling look on his face!


Then he decides the only way to get his toy back is to cry out for Mommy's help. I love his little scrunched up face... it's cute and sad at the same time!


"See my toy Mommy??"


This is what I got when I asked him to make a funny face! I just love his eyes in this photo, crystal clear, deep brown and round. And for you photographers out there who know the difference... no, they were not photoshoped!


And because he does EVERYTHING his older brother does... here's Rigan's funny face!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment