copyright

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The C Family ~ Part 1

It's been W.A.Y. too long since I updated my blog! The last 2 months have been sooooo busy with the kids going back to school, BIRTHDAYS and just getting our lives back on a schedule. I get a lot more accomplished when I follow a schedule but the "extra" things (like this blog) get pushed aside... I don't like it! So I decided today I'm going to make more time to do these "extra" things because they are what I enjoy doing, encourage my hobby/ business and I'm proud of my talents and gifts and want to show them off :))

Here's a few pictures from the "C" Family session I did last month... they were sooooooo easy to photograph... they are just beautiful people and that reflects in their photos! We started with their family photos in an almond orchard about 5 miles out of town and then moved to an open field just a couple minutes down the road to get the couple shots... those I will post seperately...
















I L.O.V.E. her smile in this one...





Check back tomorrow for "Part 2"!




1 comment: