copyright

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tiffani's Wedding


My cousin Tiffani had her wedding several months ago... when I say "several", I mean almost a year ago... They were married on April 25, 2009. I had the awesome opportunity to be the photographer at their wedding. Recently, I found the disk their photos were on and decided to post a few. These are some that I think are a little different than the usual "wedding" photos or I just liked them (insert smily face).






This one I like, not only because of the picture itself but also because what it signifies. My dad played and sang during their ceremony, which he has done at many of the family weddings, including my own. He and his side of the family, have a natural, God given talent to music. Their love for music stems from my dad's-mom, who also played the guitar and was a beautiful singer. Her talent was one to be admired as she was self-taught, and taught each one of her 5 children, who now carry on her legacy. It is accustom at family gatherings and holiday parties for a group of them to gather in a circle and play, while the younger generation watches and joins by singing along. They always sound wonderful, even if it has been several months since the last time they were together to play. It truly is a talent and passion only God could give.



Now on to the B-E-A-T-U-T-I-F-U-L couple.



She had a smile on her face all day... I could tell it was one the best days of her life.


Aren't they just "cute" together? I wonder what he said to her??


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... all you need is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...



Mommy and son... he was about 5 months old. Isn't he a cutie pie? And yes, he got his mother's beautiful blue eyes!!





I was honored to photograph their wedding day and pray for a long and successful marriage!

1 Corinthians 13 is a passage that is used quite often when speaking of marriage. It is a great passage to memorize and a wonderful reminder when "life" gets in the way of God's view of love and marriage. I especially like the last verse 13:13, which says, "Three things will last forever -- faith, hope, and love -- and the greatest of these is love." My husband and I have our ups and downs, as many others do, but I believe that it's the love we have for each other that will sustain us through the hard times. I'm so thankful for my husband, the life we have together, and to God for creating this wonderful union.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jessica, u are truely talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaaaaaaay sis! Biggest fan reporting in! Lol! Seriously...beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Your work is stunning, your commentary is sweet and reflective....you are doing an amazing job! Keep it up! YOU GO GIRL! Can't wait for the next installment/update! Di

    ReplyDelete