copyright

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby M.

I recently was honored to photograph a beautiful little newborn... Baby M. She weighed in at only 6lbs 12oz, little but perfect in every way! On this day she was approx. 2 weeks old. She was having a little bit of a cranky day but I was able to get a few memorable photos of her and the family.






Her older Sister and Brother were tons of fun to photograph!








I just love tiny fingers! Look how l-o-n-g they are!



"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13



I was able to get a few with her eyes OPEN, that's nearly impossible to get with a newborn!



I just L-O-V-E this one... from her cute little mouth, her button nose, squinty eyes, to her wrinkly little forehead.



Just so-o-o-o-o sweet...



Even when she's crying she's cute!

Congratulations to my dear friend and her family on their newest little addition...

“Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward.” Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment