copyright

Friday, September 24, 2010

Playing catch-up!

I've finally gotten around to working on some "old" pictures... by old I mean a few months... but when you're talking about babies that can make HUGE difference! Back in April I had taken tons of pictures of Rigan for Easter and most of them were really good! I miss him at this age, even though it was only a few short months ago, he's grown and changed so much, I miss him being little! Of course in a few more months I'll be saying the same about him today. It was so hard to choose my favorites so this post is going to be very "picture heavy"!



















I gave him a bunch of Easter Eggs to play with and use as props but he just wanted to put them in his mouth!










These last two are the same picture just one is in color and the other b/w. I love this one and will have it printed in the b/w version to hang in our home "gallery".


I realize these are a lot of "head-shots" and not much changes in the composition but when I was taking the pictures I was just so in LOVE with his eyes that I wanted to capture how big, beautiful and round they were/ are. Also, his eyes were a lot more blue than they are now, so I'm glad I did!!! You can still see a little blue in them when he's in the sunlight and I hope they stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment