copyright

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hat & Booties

Today I typed up directions for a friend on how to make Baby Booties and a Baby Hat. I've had these hand written directions for many years and I've made many sets but have NEVER photographed the finished product! Since I was taking the time to type them out I thought a picture of them would be nice to have with the directions. My little Rigan is not very little anymore so the hat was a tad bit small. Thankfully though, the booties were size 6-12mo so they still fit! As usual I didn't just take one picture so I thought I would share a few here.

He didn't really want to sit still but a little distraction with the water hose got his attention for a second.



It wasn't easy to get this smile... Mommy has to act like a nut sometimes!





He really wanted that hose... and of course the end went straight into his mouth... YUCK!

I must have really acted like I was going crazy to get this one... Maybe I should move our photo shoots to the back yard... my neighbors must sit at their windows and laugh!!!



Here's the booties... they really are adorable and lots of fun to make!


My next 2 posts will be the directions on how to make these projects, you can also click on the names above and you'll be directed to those posts. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment