copyright

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Senior Photos

These photos were taken a year ago... I was asked by one of my friends from MOPS to take her daughters Senior pictures. This was my first Senior session and I was honored to be given the chance to take this gorgeous girl's pictures! She was tons of fun to photograph, very easy to capture beautiful shots of, and didn't hesitate when it came to costume changes in the car! She has a very youthful spirit, at an earlier photo session with her family she was being a little sassy with her mom and stuck her tongue out; I was quick on the "trigger" and caught it with the camera.
On this day she was extremely concerned about a bad burn she had on her arm from just a couple days prior. So we had to come up with ways of disguising or hiding it without making the poses look odd or off balance.























Recently I was asked to take senior pictures for someone else and so this is the reason for "unearthing" these photos. I always enjoy looking back a previous work to critique, learn from and see how far I've "grown" at photography.
In my previous post I had mentioned some pictures I took of our little Rigan, I still plan to do that soon, so please keep checking back...
I also have tons more I took of him out in our front yard one day, they're just too cute for words so I'll have to get working on those and post them soon. With summer upon us, I'm sure I'll be real busy with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment