copyright

Friday, June 11, 2010

{Just for Fun}

I am a member of an on-line chat board for photographers and every now and then they have fun games that I always want to participate in but just never find the time. (I'm more of a stalker then a member) Today they started up a fun game called the ABC game. So rules are that you post a picture that corresponds to the next letter in the alphabet... the last one was a beautiful picture of a sunset, that was for {E} Evening. So the next letter would be {F}.
I have mentioned in previous posts that I have a ton of pictures of Rigan that I'm working on... well... intending to work on. Anyways, there are some adorable ones of him that I took for Easter as well as just for fun ones in our front yard that I do plan on posting someday. In this post are 3 from our "front yard fun shoot". I had too many F's to choose just one so I created this collage or storyboard... it's a 5x7, think I'll get it printed and hang it somewhere in the house.


Taking just a couple of minutes on something like this gives me the sense of creating something I can be proud of and inspires me to think past the housekeeping and laundry. It helps also with my NEED to craft!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!


No comments:

Post a Comment