copyright

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Help me decide...

In my dining room (which is divided only by a set of cabinets from the kitchen) I have a wall with long shelves hung where I display my milk glass collection. I love this area of our home and I like to change it up for the different seasons. The wall is tan, with cream shelves and white glass... perfect for adding different colors to for the seasons. I also have a white frame hung below that I change out the photos and mats to match.

For Fall I had browns and orange accents with a pomegranate photograph. For Christmas I had red and silver accents. For Valentines I had pink and red accents and a photograph of a pink rose. For Easter I had purple accents. And now for summer I have blue accents and I needed a photograph for the white frame. So I decided I would use a blue mat and take a picture of our bushes with pretty little cream flowers on them.

That was my plan until I went outside and realized that the bushes were full of bees!! There was a crazy buzz coming from those bushes that any other day would make me run! But yesterday I put aside my fears because of my crazy compulsiveness with photography to get a "good shot"... these are what I got... I like them all and can't decide which one I want to print and frame. This is where you help... comment below with the # you like the best and think I should use in my home.

#1

#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


Let me know what you think... THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. I am allergic to bees! yikes! I love them all though, seriously.......it's a tough choice. You are awesome Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 6 is the most peaceful looking..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all for voting... it looks like #6 is the winner... I actually cropped in closer on #6 and I think I like it better and will have it printed.

    ReplyDelete