copyright

Monday, April 4, 2011

Daina's 9th Birthday Shoot

My beautiful daughter Daina loves horses, so for her 9th birthday photos and as a treat for her we went out to my dear friend and mentor Linda's house. Linda serves on our MOPS leadership team as Lead Mentor mom... she's a fantastic woman, wife, mentor and mother and everyone who knows her, LOVES her!! She and her husband Charlie were just so sweet with Daina and sharing their horses with her. It was an awesome gift to us and thankfully I got some nice pictures to remind us of this special day!






Linda gave Daina this hat... which was a perfect addition to her outfit and the pop of color we needed!!



I love the outfit we choose for her to wear... it was simple to put together and very easy on my budget!!
The blouse and vest are a set that was handed down from her friend Ashley, the skirt I found at my favorite thrift store for just a couple dollars, the hat from Linda and the boots were a birthday gift from her aunt.
Like I said... easy & CHEAP!








Regretfully, this post and editing these pictures are WAY over due... they were shot on Oct. 2nd, 2010... but at least I got them done before she turned 10!

Thank-you so much Charlie and Linda for your generosity and kindness... we are so blessed to have you in our lives!!






No comments:

Post a Comment