copyright

Friday, December 17, 2010

Triplet boys and one cute little girl!

I haven't blogged any photos in over a month but that doesn't mean I haven't been taking pictures... in fact it means quite the opposite. I've been super busy... in 1 week I had 3 family sessions and a HUGE fundraiser for our MOPS group that I'm part of. I'll post a few of those pictures soon.
This was the 1st session that began a very busy week for me! I photographed this family a couple years ago when their daughter was just a baby and the boys were 2 yrs old. Brianna is a friend of mine and so I was delighted to have been asked again to take their family photos. She left me and the kids at the park to take pictures while she picked up her husband at work... this worked out pretty well, except that they all ran in 4 directions so most of the shots were individuals.

One...


Two...


Three boys...


and a cute little girl!



This one was a "happy accident"... angles were hard because the sun was pretty low... I like it because of the balls of light that formed on the lens from the sun.




Peek-a-boo!



He thought blowing on his arm was pretty funny!




Getting them all to look in the same direction is no easy task!



I really like this one... mom and dad still have a happy face even in the chaos! 


Briannna, thank-you for once again choosing me to take your family pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment