copyright

Monday, August 23, 2010

Generations....

You might recognize a few faces in these pictures... my good friend Emily asked me to photograph her family for some special occasion pictures. Her Grandma is having a "milestone" birthday and she wanted pictures with all the great-grandchildren for some special uses at the party. Also, on this day we took photos of her parents and the grandchildren for another special use.

First location was at Great-grandma's house... I love that she choose their house to take the pictures. They've lived there for over 40 years, for them, it's not just a house, it's their family home.










Little Mallory was enjoying Great-grandma's hands...


They must have tasted good!


I just love these next 2 shots...




Next location was at a friend's house that had a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L yard for the shots with Emily's parents and the grandchildren. We snuck in a few of both, Emily with her kids, and her sister with her kids. All the children were so well behaved and easy to photograph. In fact, we shot at both locations in just 1 hour!


A sweet Mother and Baby moment...




Little Mallory was so cute... her grandpa can always get a great smile (and giggle) out of her! She was being so adorable that I got quite a few more of just her that I'm going to post separately.









These were a few for the "special" project... shhhhh....




Grandpa's shirt reads... "Loved by the best Grandkids"... I think that love goes both ways!






These last 2 were just for fun... Miranda and her friend who came along for the day.




Thank-you Emily for once again allowing me to capture some special photos for you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment