copyright

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My new Blog

Welcome to my new Blog. I created this blog in hopes that it will keep me accountable to work on my favorite hobby... Photography. I love to take pictures of my family and friends but I'm really bad at the after-the-shooting process. I have several cards full of beautiful pictures that I haven't touched. These moments will be lost on discs and cards or stuck as prints in my photo boxes forever.
I have many passions... my husband, four beautiful children, family and friends and photography. I love to use my camera to capture their everyday moments with my creativity and talent.
I am a student to this form of art and will forever be. I've put many dreams on the back burner while being very busy with everyday life of a mother to four young children but it is my hopes
to bring photography back into my everyday life.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog and following along with me on my journey in this crazy but wonderful time in my life!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Jessica, you did an amazing job setting up your blog! And the pictures of Rigan are absolutely STUNNING! Great job! I already added this site to my favorites so I can join you on your journey. Keep up the excellent and inspiring work! Cheers and God bless! Di

    ReplyDelete